Meet Casa, the leading bitcoin and ethereum storage company that offers members unparalleled control over their digital wealth. Our team combines deep security expertise, human-centered design, and exceptional customer service to empower our members and build lifelong relationships with them.
Casa is looking for a Partnerships Manager to help grow and manage strategic partnerships on our Partnerships Team. This may include identifying potential partners, establishing processes to support the partnership life cycle, negotiating terms of the partnership, managing partner relationships, tracking, analyzing, and reporting on performance metrics, and growing fruitful, mutually beneficial strategic partnerships for our company. A highly successful Partnerships manager will be inspired by helping Casa grow significantly with new revenue streams and will help build a thriving ecosystem of integration and distribution partners.
Base Salary Range: $86,000 - $106,000 (+ variable)
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails, and client visits
- Research partners, identify key players, and generate interest
- Assess and evaluate potential partners for revenue potential, formulate recommendations on moving forward with high-value partners, and disqualifying partners with low revenue potential
- Leverage your extensive knowledge of Casa’s capabilities and strategic objectives to seek out and connect with partners who can help us grow
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on partnership performance on a periodic basis
- Keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
WHO YOU ARE:
- Deep knowledge of crypto ecosystem and major players in the industry, 1-2+ years required
- Previous working experience working in partnerships, business development, consultative sales, or client services
- The ideal candidate will have a suite of relationships at crypto-focused companies
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
- Attention to details
At Casa, our mission is empowering individuals to secure their digital sovereignty, and we empower our employees to do their best work.
Ownership. Private key management is the beginning of a future you can truly own, and at Casa, everyone has a role. We offer equity opportunities so our employees can benefit from what we are building together.
Community. Inclusivity is important to us. We value each other and our contributions. Our team, known as the Casa Space Fleet, brings out the best in everyone while having plenty of fun along the way.
Rest and Relaxation. We believe in the power of personal time, so we offer as much flexible time as you need. We encourage you to take at least 3 weeks off a year.
Health Benefits. We provide medical coverage with FSA options, dental, vision, and access to mental health providers.
Setup for Remote Success. Our team is both decentralized and effective. We reimburse up to $400 for anything you need to set up your home office.
Maternity/Paternity Leave. We provide 12 weeks for maternity leave and 4 weeks for paternity leave.
*As Casa is a fully remote company hiring candidates around the world, our perks and benefit packages may adjust based on your location
Casa is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.