Circle is looking for a Director, Product Management to build best-in-class developer platform experiences around Circle’s stablecoin infrastructure. You will work closely with external developers and partners, as well as engineering and a broad set of internal teams to develop and grow the ecosystem around Circle’s stablecoin infrastructure and bring its benefits to millions of end users around the world. You will lead a team of product managers to deliver maximum impact on the product roadmap.
What you'll work on:
- Owning one of Circle’s product verticals - its vision, feature set and roadmap.
- Owning the growth in adoption of Circle’s stablecoin infrastructure as a platform.
- Conceiving and building customer and developer experiences that deliver on our customers’ platform needs.
- Collaborating with senior product leadership and other product managers to align roadmaps and conceive projects that support product iterations.
- Interacting with customers’ business, product and engineering teams to deeply understand their needs, and translate those into business cases, feature themes, product requirements and roadmaps.
- Collaborating with various teams across Circle, sharing customer pain points and discussing new product ideas, communicating product vision, strategy and roadmaps, and gaining alignment as well as unblocking progress.
- Partnering with product design leaders to imagine and define new platform experiences that are better, cheaper, faster and easier to use than traditional financial technology platforms.
- Working closely with product marketing, business development, data science and other teams at Circle to deeply understand the use of Circle’s stablecoin platform and drive growth in a programmatic manner.
- Categorizing customers’ needs into segments, prioritizing initiatives according to business strategy, and maintaining an up-to-date product roadmap that delivers on the Circle product vision.
- Managing multiple parallel projects and iterations alongside engineering, and ensuring timely delivery of feature releases.
- Attracting, recruiting, managing and retaining a team of product managers.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Creative product mind, an avid problem solver and a highly collaborative team member.
- 5 or more years of experience in product leadership roles including people management responsibility.
- 10 or more years of experience in product management or as a founder.
- Experience conceiving best-in-class developer platforms and serving developer ecosystems.
- Fantastic communicator both verbally and in writing. You are used to effectively interfacing with customers and executives, as well as architects and developers.
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical and comfortable digging into large datasets.
- Self-starter and fast-moving when it comes to putting plans into motion – you don't need to work from a script.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.