We are looking for an exceptional Senior HR Business Partner to join our dedicated team at BitMEX. This is a dynamic, fast paced and hands on role, based in Hong Kong or Singapore, that will play an essential part in building out a market leading global HR function.
Your work will span the full HR spectrum, partnering with managers and employees to ensure HR alignment with the firm’s business strategy. The role provides an excellent opportunity to work closely with managers and employees to make a significant impact dealing with real world HR issues.
You are a smart, resourceful individual who brings energy and passion to your role, you have a proven track record in human resources from a major financial services firm or technology company.
- Provide hands-on high quality HR advice and consultation throughout the employment lifecycle; from onboarding to offboarding.
- Get involved across the full HR spectrum: performance management, coaching, compensation and reward, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs as well as a wide range of strategic initiatives
- Design, build and implement high quality HR services and programs
- Help drive our recruiting goals by partnering closely with managers to identify key requirements, develop sustainable recruiting strategies to find the best candidates
- Work in partnership with the Finance, Legal and Compliance teams to ensure all HR processes and procedures are robust and compliant with appropriate governance
- Roll up your sleeves to help with day to day operational needs
- At least 7 years of experience in the Human Resources field, will consider candidate with less experience as HRBP
- You’re seasoned, know your stuff and able to operate independently
- Experience of working in a fast-paced organisation is preferred, ideally tech, fintech or financial services
- Proven ability to remain flexible, agile and hands-on in an ever changing, high growth environment
- Ability to build out innovative, high quality initiatives from scratch
- Background in HR with a passion for service and creating processes that best serve the business and the employees
- Working knowledge of HR systems (e.g. Greenhouse/ Workday experience/ LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Willingness to learn, grow and take on expanded duties as the needs of the business evolve
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: builds rapport and credibility with others easily, displays patience, humour and helpfulness at all times
- A positive, client service oriented mindset with ability to anticipate issues and create solutions
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required