This role is a part-time position ideal for Berlin-based students (Werkstudent), regular visits to our Kreuzberg office are required with a flexible schedule. Reporting to Operations Lead, the Office & Culture Assistant plays a key role in workplace experience. This position will be responsible for managing all office operations and supporting the Business & People Operations team with various duties.
Challenges for You to Work On:
- Assist the Business & People Operation departments on an as-needed basis
- Be the first point of contact when it comes to office duties: General assistance of administrative tasks, document filing, check mail & file
- Office property maintenance: ensure proper presentation of the workspace at all times, stock supplies (kitchen/office) on a regular basis
- Be the main point of contact for all internal/external office visitors, handle communication & key distribution/collection
- Assist with event set-up and planning (IRL & virtually w/ Zagreb & Toronto offices)
- Assist with shipping and keeping inventory on marketing materials
- Work with third-party vendors where required (cleaners/service providers/facility manager)
- Lead and devise plans for office improvement initiatives. We’re hoping for plenty of creative ideas & initiatives to keep Berlin’s office vibrant and welcoming!
- Keep our plants alive ;-)
Qualifications & Expectation:
- Fluency in English & German
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strict attention to detail, initiative, follow-through, accountability, and superb interpersonal skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. You enjoy the buzz in meeting new people, can be a confident communicator and be able to demonstrate a genuine passion for helping people
- Excellent project management skills. You are resourceful, autonomous and have a roll-up-your-sleeve mentality.
- Office management or administrative experience is preferred, however not required if there is a strong willingness to learn