The PS Legal Department is in search of an experienced Web3, entertainment/media and gaming transactional attorney to provide legal counsel and contracting support to its growing team of business development and marketing professionals.
• Drafting and negotiating Web3-, entertainment/media- and gaming-related documentation, including term sheets/memoranda of understanding, investment agreements, endorsements, intellectual property licensing (with an emphasis on trademarks and copyrights), • • • SaaS agreements, consulting services agreements, sponsorships and various agreements in the entertainment, sports, music, artwork (including NFTs), fashion, media marketing (e.g., influencers and talent), events, and e-commerce industries.
• Providing strategic legal advice and counsel on a variety of licensing, intellectual property, commercial, general commercial matters and other legal topics.
• Preparing standardized master agreements for enterprise-wide use.
• Keeping well informed of trends in the Web3, entertainment/media and gaming industries and areas of law relating to technology, intellectual property and information security/data privacy.
What you need to succeed:
- J.D. degree from a top tier law school and admission to a state bar required
- 5+ years of technology transactional experience at a reputable law firm and/or comparable in-house experience
- Substantive work in and knowledge of the Web3, entertainment/media and gaming industries
- Excellent academic credentials and references
- Superior drafting and negotiating skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and must be collaborative and team oriented
- A strategic thinker and highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and juggle competing priorities effectively
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills, and the ability to interact productively with other attorneys and staff, in-house client groups and outside counsel
- Familiarity with financial regulatory (SEC, CFTC, FINRA etc.) matters